Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Things That Make You go EWWWW!!!

Yes, the thought of re-cycled toilet paper make you wanna go ewwwww...(if you've read Dorn's "Dust Bunny Club " Journal) But I had a recent ewwww yesterday.
A few months ago, when I came to being where I am, I was working for my (so-I-thought) friend, helping her with her restaurant business. One morning I was unloading the meat truck and a box of frozen chicken dropped on my toes! Yes, bullseyed both my big piggies! The next day , of course, they were black and blue, but not broken. Then a few days later, underneath the nail turned into a lovely icky blister. So, of course I had to stick a needle in them and drain them. (EWWWWW) well, what was left turned into a lovely dried up scab (under the nail) this in turn turned into a lovely cruddy mess. So now it's been 3 months and finally, I was able to pry those ugly ass toes nails off my toes! (It's amazing what surgury you can do with a exacto knife and some tweezers) But alas, they came off, and I cleaned and scrapped them and low and behold , there are new nails under all that gobbly-gook!. SO I cleaned those up, and now have half-nails that are growing back. Ahhh just in time for spring and some open toed shoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home